Sunday 12 March 2017

As a HOD

Today is something special in my career life. Now move to the next role as Head of the Social science department in school. Among three at last the interview board slected me to the post. Really, it will be a new experience and challenge in my career. There are 30 teachers handling social science in different classes from grade 3 to 10.

March 12. 10.30 am
Principal sir sent me an email.
ear Akbar,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is to inform you that You are selected as the HOD(Social Science) for the academic year 2017-18.

I wish you all success and hope you will do your duties  to the best  of your abilities with utmost sincerity”.

I remember the past, my teachers and friends who all are influenced me in different ways.

Thanks to everyone your inspirational words and support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment